Spirit Beast Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:07 am

Job Description

2 posters

Go down

Job Description Empty Job Description

Post by Nukyur Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Some people asked me what the function is about certain staff possitions. Therefor this describtionpage.

Job describtions:

Owner:
The owner is the leader of the Academy and first in command. The owner decides in what way the Academy will evolve. The owner knows that the most important people in the academy are actually the members and the owner will take care about them. Tho the owner’s will is law, she’ll listen to every suggestion and decide if it benefits the academy and its members.

Admin:
The admins are the maintenance crew of the Academy. They take care of the topics, placing the people in their right groups, taking care of the DP and so on. They also serve as advisors for the owner. In case the owner can’t come online, they lead the Academy all together in a democracy.

Moderator:
The moderators are the police of the Academy. They take care of the behaviour of the members, both in chat as in the topics. They are the link between the members and higher command (Admins and Owner). If there’s any problem, a moderator should be contacted. He or she will bring it up higher. If you have a problem with a moderator, contact another mod.

Teacher:
Teachers are the instructors of the Academy. If there’s any problem with duelling, you should contact one of them. They can post articles about certain topics (like chaining) in order to approve the members of the Academy. You can also ask a teacher for lessons about something like how to use pendulum monsters.

Tester:
Testers are the examinators of the Academy. They test the new members and any other that wish to be retested (for the price) on their abilities. They give them a score that will decide what dorm they will join.

Recruiter:
Recruiter is a special status. Everyone should recruit new people. The status of recruiter will be given to those selected few who proved themselves to be the top recruiters of the Academy. So the status is actually a reward for your hard work.

Event Manager:
Event managers are the organisers of the Academy. They put up new tournaments and keep track of the old ones. An event manager can NOT enter his own tourney. They might put up wars with other academies ass well.

GFX artist:
GFX artists are the painters of the Academy. They make the images shown on the academy and have their own image shop at the shops rubric.

Gold, Blue, Yellow and Red Members:
These are the normal members that keep the Academy going. You are the beating heart, the body of this Academy. Without you, there would not be an Academy.

Untested:
These are newly joined members, still to be tested by a tester to join their dorm.
Nukyur
Nukyur

Warning Bar : 0 Warnings
DP : 17014

Back to top Go down

Job Description Empty Re: Job Description

Post by klutzyr0cket Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Nice Nuk ^^
klutzyr0cket
klutzyr0cket
Admin
Admin

DP : 17387

https://gardnacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nukyur Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Ah, I just do my best, if I forgot anything, just let me know.
Nukyur
Nukyur

DP : 17014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum